YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS
The proven step-by-step strategy for busy professionals to create an active & healthy lifestyle
Before I tell you all about this life-changing program, let’s talk about who this is really for…
You are a busy professional with a demanding career. You often feel stressed out, exhausted, and overwhelmed with your work responsibilities.
You often wake up tired in the mornings and find it challenging to get out of bed.
Your daily fatigue affects your focus, productivity, and motivation.
You don’t have time and energy to exercise consistently.
You binge eat and then feel guilty about it.
You don't have the energy to do the things you want.
You want to wake up full of energy and keep your energy level up throughout the day.
You want to feel motivated, focused, and productive and work towards achieving your professional and personal goals.
You want to feel great and look your best.
You want to make changes in your life but don't know how or where to start.
You are in the right place, and I’m going to tell you exactly how YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS will give you the tools, inspiration, support, and accountability on your journey to a healthier and happier life.
By the end of this course, you will…
- Create Your Future Healthy Self vision, set your well-being goals, and start taking consistent daily steps towards your goals.
- Improve your evening and morning routines and enhance the quantity and quality of your sleep.
- Create a consistent workout routine that includes an optimal mix of cardio exercises, strength training and flexibility and fits your busy schedule. You will also learn how to prevent exercise-related injuries.
- Learn to take charge of your food, increase healthy foods, cut down processed foods, and gain control of emotional eating.
- Reduce stress by upgrading your mindset, recognizing your negative thought patterns, and learning to better manage them. You’ll also learn how to add journaling, meditation, and gratitude to your daily routine.
- Increase your productivity and focus by learning effective time-management techniques. You’ll master hacks to boost your motivation and get things done even if you don’t feel like doing anything.
Enroll in YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS Today
Working with Olga was very enjoyable and highly productive. She helped me establish a consistent workout routine. Thanks to her coaching, I changed my mindset, worked through my challenges, and stuck to my new exercise habits for the first time in my life.
Working with Olga has helped me with many aspects of my life, including developing positive habits, dealing with stress, improving my career, and pursuing my goals. I’ve learned many great lessons and the tools that enabled me to find the time to pursue my dreams and aspirations, despite my hectic life as a working mom.
Olga taught me to look at my fitness aspirations much differently from what I used to in the past. With her guidance, I quickly lifted the negative pressures I used to put on myself. I now pursue my fitness goals because I want to, not because I have to.
Path to Your Future Self
Ultimate well-being depends on your lifestyle, not just your nutrition and exercise. In this module, we'll start with reviewing the well-being map and assessing your current lifestyle.
You’ll create a clear vision of what optimal well-being looks like to you by creating a future healthy, energized version of yourself. With this version in mind, you’ll set your specific wellness goals and discover your internal reasons for pursuing these goals.
You will start learning how to create small daily habits that will enable you to achieve your goals. Finally, you’ll create a tracking and accountability system to ensure that you stay on track.
- Complete your initial lifestyle assessment so that you can get deeper insights into your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Create Your Future Self vision. Not only will this exercise help you clarify what optimal well-being means to you, but it will also help you envision how your entire life could change as a result of taking small daily steps towards your future self.
- Set specific wellness goals that are challenging but achievable. Once you have identified your goals, you will break them into executable weekly and daily action plans that will empower you to accomplish what you want.
Optimize Your Sleep
You’ve probably heard about the importance of sleep for your health and well-being.
Sleep restores your body and brain. It strengthens your cardiovascular and immune systems, boosts your concentration and focus, and improves your mood and happiness.
Multiple research studies have shown the negative impact that sleep deprivation can have on your body. Ongoing sleep deficiency is linked to obesity, an increased risk of heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and stroke.
While sleep requirements can vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between seven to nine hours of sleep per night to function at their best.
In this module, you will learn how to improve your sleep and fully reap the benefits of sleep. You’ll have a closer look at your sleeping routine and identify how many hours of sleep you need.
As your morning starts the evening before, you’ll examine your typical evening routine. Every decision that you make in the evening affects the amount and quality of your sleep.
If you find it consistently hard to get out of bed when your alarm goes off and tend to hit a snooze button, you’ll learn how to get rid of this energy-draining habit. You’ll also create an optimal morning routine that fits your lifestyle and enables you to start a day powerfully.
- Take an assessment of your current sleep habits and identify how many hours of sleep you need to function at your best.
- Create an optimal evening routine that will improve your quality and quantity of sleep and set you up for a better morning.
- Find the morning rituals that work best for your lifestyle and life circumstances and learn how to make them a consistent part of your morning routine.
Create Consistent Exercise Routine
You know the great benefits of exercise, including improved health, better mood, more energy, better sleep, and less stress and anxiety.
However, you might find it challenging to stay active. You might be too busy, too tired, or just don't feel motivated to exercise.
In this module, you’ll learn how to overcome the most common excuses for not working out and integrate exercise into your daily life. You’ll realize that you don’t have to spend hours in a gym to experience the physical and emotional benefits of exercise.
If you find it challenging to determine what workout is best for you, we’ll cover cardio and strength training fundamentals and you'll learn how to combine them for optimal results.
Finally, you’ll learn how to prevent exercise-related injuries and how to heal them.
- Find physical activities that you enjoy and that fit better into your life.
- Create a weekly exercise schedule, capturing all weekly workouts and rest days.
- Develop specific strategies to overcome your excuses for not working out.
Improve Your Nutrition
Food and drinks that you consume impact your body and mind, including your health, the way you look, and the way you feel. Nutrition also affects your energy level, performance, and emotions.
Food not only gives you the energy to fuel your body, but it also provides vitamins and minerals that are required for your body to function better. Food can also alter how your genes behave by switching on and off specific genes.
You’ve probably heard about numerous diets and wondered which one is best for you. Instead of trying to figure out the best diet, we are going to focus on main principles of good nutrition.
Healthy eating is not about strict limitations, calories counting, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. You will increase healthy foods (fruits, vegetables, plant-based oils, fish, seafood, lean proteins, whole grains, unsaturated fats, complex carbohydrates) and reduce processed foods.
- Track your food and drink intake for a week or two to become more aware of what you eat and when you consume food. You'll learn several ways how to do it. Tracking food can be a helpful tool for weight control, improving your nutrition, and creating healthy eating habits.
- Once you have a record of your meals, you will identify what you would like to add or subtract from your diet.
- You will become aware of your emotional eating urges when you experience cravings for high-fat or high-sugar foods. Instead of relying on your willpower to control your urges, you will put together a plan on how you’d like to respond when your food cravings arise.
Take Control of Your Mind
Many people believe that outside events create emotions. In reality, most emotions are the result of your thoughts about those events. When something happens, you try to make meaning out of a situation and instantaneously generate thoughts.
You do not have control over thoughts that come into your mind, but you do have control over how you respond to those thoughts. In this module, you will learn the specific techniques of how to consciously take control of your thoughts and replace your negative thoughts with more empowering ones.
- You'll start noticing and acknowledging more of your thoughts. You'll start recognizing what is happening in your brain and what stories you tell yourself.
- You'll create a daily meditation practice that can tremendously reduce your stress and anxiety. If you are completely new to meditation, you'll learn how to start by meditating. You'll also learn how to bring more mindfulness into your life.
- You'll develop journaling practice that will help you gain mental clarity and reduce stress.
Stay Motivated and Productive
Motivation can be defined as the force driven by desires, needs, or wants that cause a person to take action. Many people believe that they need the motivation to get started. However, if you wait until you feel motivated to do something, it likely will never happen.
In this final module, you’ll learn how to get things done even when you don’t feel like doing anything.
You'll start setting up your daily priorities before you get into the busyness of your day.
You'll learn how to work in focused intervals and take regular breaks throughout the day to maintain your energy level. You will also learn how to eliminate distractions and stay focused.
- You'll track all your daily activities for a week (or at least for a couple of days) and become more aware of how exactly you spend your time each day.
- You'll become more aware of your major time wasters during the day and start gradually eliminating them. You'll also learn how to find the balance between instant gratification and long-term satisfaction from staying on track with your goals.
- You'll start setting the three most important tasks (MITs) for each day and learn how to stay focused and motivated to complete them.
When you enroll during this special, limited time period,
YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS
(A $997 Value)
Six modules showing you everything you need to know and to do to go from feeling burned out to feeling energetic, happy and motivated.
Each module includes five-seven video lessons that will give you actionable steps to incorporate your knowledge into your busy life.
You’ll be given access to one module per week so that you have ample time to dive into the lessons and start making changes and adjustments before moving to the next module.
Each module provides worksheets, exercises and templates and that will help you with your transformation.
- You'll have access to all course materials for 12 months after the course start date
Plus These Bonuses to Help You Generate Unstoppable Momentum
Weekly group coaching sessions
During these sessions, you get your questions answered so that you can move forward with total clarity and focus.
What You’ll Get:
Eight group coaching sessions where I’ll personally answer your questions in live Q&A sessions that last at least 90 minutes so that I can take as many questions as possible.
If you have to miss a session, you can submit your question in advance. All sessions are recorded and the replays will be available on our learning platform.
Private group membership
You'll connect with fellow course participants and become a member of a highly supportive community where you can find inspiration, motivation, and accountability.
What You’ll Get:
- Every day, you’ll be able to talk with me and other like-minded individuals who'll support you on your wellness journey.
- After the end of the course, you'll move into the private group for alumni only.
If you would like personalized guidance and support in working on your wellness goals, I'm here to help.
What You’ll Get:
- One 45-minute one-on-one coaching session that you can schedule any time during the course.
- Step-by-step action plan to help you move forward.
Here’s what you’re getting when you enroll today:
YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS
Bonus 1: Eight weekly group coaching sessions
Bonus 2: Private community
Bonus 3: One one-on-one coaching session
Total Bonus Value: $900
When you add it all up, that’s a value of $1897
But when you enroll today, you’ll get access to everything for just:
You'll be backed by a risk-free 14-day guarantee
YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS is a comprehensive step-by-step implementation program for busy professionals who want to live energized lives and are committed to making changes in their lifestyles.
Our community includes motivated, committed, and supportive members who want to have the energy to live their lives to the fullest. When you join, you will be part of this special group.
By the end of the 14 days from the start of the course, you'll have received access to the first two modules. You'll have had the opportunity to complete your initial lifestyle assessment and create Your Future Self vision. You'll also have made specific wellness goals and start taking steps to optimize your sleep.
If you don't feel motivated by your progress or don't feel like this program is a good fit for you, simply reach out, show us that you've put in the work, and we'll refund your investment. You can read the full details on the refund here.
Questions people asked before joining
YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS
I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things I'll need to learn and execute inside this program. Are you sure I can do this?
I've tried making changes in my life before, but nothing worked for me. How do I know that this program will help me?
I already have a lot on my plate. How much time do I need to spend on this program each week?
How long will I have access to the course materials?
How is this program different from all other wellness courses?
When I join the program, will I get immediate access to all the lessons and modules?
How can I get my questions answered if I get stuck?
When can I schedule my one-on-one coaching session?
What would happen if I'm not satisfied with this program?
Enroll in YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS Today
Still thinking about it?
You should give YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS a 14-day risk-free shot if you want to have daily energy to reach your professional and personal goals.
Whether you want to build a career, start your own business, exercise, find a partner, be a fantastic parent or a great friend, you need to have the energy to do it.
When you feel more energetic, you are happier, more connected and motivated. You are more productive and ready to tackle any challenge that comes your way.
When your energy level is low, you feel tired, unmotivated and find it difficult to focus.
I know you’d prefer not to spend the rest of your life constantly struggling with low energy while chanting the mantra of “I feel so tired” throughout the day.
That’s why I'm inviting you to invest the next eight weeks in starting your wellness journey to a healthier and happier life.
I can’t wait for you to join
YOUR ROADMAP TO WELLNESS COURSE
My name is Olga Roman. I help busy professionals reach fitness and wellness goals by creating lasting lifestyle changes.
Fitness and wellness have been an inseparable part of my life since 2012 when I decided to climb Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain.
After Kilimanjaro, I climbed Aconcagua in South America, Elbrus in Russia, three volcanos in Ecuador, and Denali in Alaska. I’ve also become a passionate runner and triathlete and completed seven Ironman triathlons in addition to twelve marathons and ultramarathons. Over these years, I’ve also been building a successful career in finance.
I’ve experienced firsthand the importance of managing my well-being to achieve my personal and professional goals. I’ve studied human physiology, psychology, nutrition, fitness, and optimal physical performance. In addition, I’ve also been a keen student of motivation, mindset, and spirituality. I’m a certified life coach, triathlon coach, nutritionist, and personal trainer.
More than anything else, I want to share all my knowledge and experience with you.
If you are a busy professional with a demanding career who feels burned out and struggles with the lack of energy, time, and motivation, you owe it to yourself to at least take a risk-free plunge to see what your life as an energetic person can look like.
When you feel more energetic, you are happier, more connected, and motivated. You are also more focused, productive and can better handle daily challenges that come your way.
Should you choose to accept my invitation, I guarantee that these next eight weeks will be utterly life-changing for you and your family.
I look forward to meeting you personally inside the course.
All the best,